This wheat germ oil is rich in Vitamin E, minerals, carbohydrates, protein and is easily absorbed. It also contains small amounts of fatty acids omega 3 and omega 6.
Princial Uses and Benefits of wheat germ oil:
- Principal natural source of Vitamin E.
- Slow the symptoms of aging.
- Helps in preventing stroke and other cardiovascular problems.
- Due to the antioxidant properties of vitamin E, it protects the body from the action of free radicals that cause premature aging.
- Helps to moisturizing and giving greater elasticity and smoother appearance. It is used in the same proportion as massage oils whether or not using essential oils.
- Prevents stretch marks. It is used mixed with other oils such as almond or olive oil blends. Generally used 10% wheat germ oil for its benefits and avoid arrancie.
- There has also been reducing constipation problems.
- Nourishes and invigorates the hair and is excellent for fighting dandruff. It is used mixed with other oils to strengthen hair follicles massage applied with the fingertips and shine to hair. It is a very viscous oil mix so you need to be removed from the hair more easily.
Wheat germ is the seed of wheat, by which new plants will emerge and it is precisely this function that it is a food rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. For macronutrients, the germ has a high biological value of 26% protein (not devoid of lysine, which occurs with grain protein of wheat) and with the more essential amino acids than beef. Carbohydrates (starch and simple sugars) are equivalent to 50% of its structure. The fat represents 10% of their weight, 86% are unsaturated fatty acids, of which 74% are essential and are almost ideal ratio (4:1) between the omega 6 and 3.
With regard to minerals, the germ is rich in iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, manganese, copper, cobalt, molybdenum, selenium and zinc all (this is the richest vegetable source of complete and comparable to yeast). Regarding vitamin, its main virtue is the high content of vitamin E (tocopherol), being the most gifted food at all. It also contains vitamins A, B, C and K, turns out to be the richest food source in B1 and B2, and the best vegetable source endowed with the necessary B12 and folic acid (only surpassed by the yeast). It also has high concentrations of choline (lecithin) and other good dose of antioxidants like lipoic acid and the enzyme superoxide dismutase.
Wheat germ oil is a vegetable oil obtained from wheat seeds by cold pressing through which a liquid fat is removed.This fat isvery rich in nutrients and active compounds which has a high content of vitamin E ( 300-450 mg/100 g).