Black soap is also known as “beldi” soap, is mostly used in Africa, especially in Morocco.The soap is a mild natural scrub that removes impurities from the skin, removes toxins and purifies the skin surface. The soap has a calming and soothing effect. It helps to shed skin cells. After use, your skin will be silky soft.
Benefits of black soap:
1. Helps acne scars fade
2. Soothes skin irritations
3. Fit for all skin types.
4. Ideal to cure skin diseases
6. Stops ageing
7. Aids greasy skin.
8. Ideal for hair care
Use of black soap in the shower:
- Before use, skin always has to be hot. Shower with (very) hot water before applying.
- Take a ball of about 3cm in the palm of your hand (about 20-30g per application), and massage onto skin for 5-10 minutes. Avoid the eye area.
- Clear with water, to remove soap residues.
- Wet a kessa scrub, and scrub skin on entire skin softly.
- Apply body oil or -butter(argan oil, or scented karitebutter for ex.) to nourish skin.
In spa’s /beauty salons:
- Wet client’s body with a glove, or ask client to take a hot shower.
- Massage soap onto skin (5-10 minutes)
- Cover with blanket for about 20 minutes
- Remove blanket, and massage body, insisting on parts where most care is needed.
- Clear soap with water, and scrub dead skin cells with a kessa scrub.
Afterwards, massage a hydrating balm on skin.
240 gr pure black soap with olive oil.
Store in a cool and dry place.