Bergamot essential oil is a citric oil obtained by pressure from the bark of the bergamot fruit, cultivated in Calabria (Italy), France and Africa. Bergamot essential oil has a delicate green colour and a very fresh citrus scent.
Bergamot oil is a refreshing oil which helps to calm nerves, to lower stress, depression and fatigue. It is also ideal to treat addictions.
Bergamot oil helps also to heal respiratory infections and lung problems. It is a natural deodorant and helps to harmonize the environment. It is used to treat acne and oily skins as well.
Uses and benefits of bergamot oil:
This oil is used in cosmetics, baths, massages, evaporators and perfumes.
· Inhalation: Anxiolytic, antidepressant, refreshing, reduces tension. Good antiseptic to the ambience.
· Massage: Relaxing, anti-cellulite (photosensitizer in the sun).
· Only to external use, don´t ingest.
· Bergamot oil is very concentrated, don´t use without dilute.
· Keep out of the reach of children.
· Avoid contact with sensitive areas of the skin or eyes.
· Keep away from heat and sunlight.