Sitemap Mi Cuenta Cesta Cart

FORUMS > Peruvian maca your questions and experiences > Help?
Where to buy Maca  Mary the 01/12/2008
Hello, I live in the united sates and want to know where can I buy maca in USA. Exactly in New York. Do you have a store where to buy your maca products?. Thank you
 No.   Comments   Created by 

Hello,
We don’t have any store in the United States, we are mainly an ecommerce store and you can buy our maca products directly from our online store. Orders are dispatched through airmail post so it takes just 7 days to be delivered in all the USA.

Visit our store >
INKANATURA
INKANATURA
01/12/2008

Hello, I Live in London and want to buy maca products. It isn't easy to find maca powder in the stores. How long does it take to receive my order here in London, and what are the shipping costs to the UK?, thanks
Elizabeth
01/12/2008

Hello,

We send our products all over the world within a few days and at cheap delivery costs. It takes around 5 days to arrive to your home in London - UK and the delivery cost varies with the weight of your order. You can see our complete delivery cost table for the UK here. see delivery costs.

Moreover, you can buy in our store in three different currencies: pounds, euros and dollars.

INKANATURA
03/12/2008

Hello,

I've been looking the web in search of maca capsules in Canada and I came across your website. Is it also possible to be delivered here to Canada within 7 days?, I want also to know if it is better to buy maca in capsules or Powder.

I wait your answer to make my decision.

Lewis

Richard
04/12/2008

Recommended products

Next topics

-Best maca powder, capsules?
-does maca make gain weight ?
-Taking maca and iodine
-Hot flashes maca and menopause
-Hormone Balance
-Hi
-Maca Leaf

all rigths reserved - inkanatura 2008
Info: Maca - Rosehip oil - Jojoba oil - Almond oil - Argan oil - Aleppo soap - Stevia - Coca tea