Spirulina has an almost perfect formula of essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals, which makes it one of nature’s most nourishing elements. It strengthens and feeds the body, while optimizing its functions. It helps to shed toxins and promotes weight-loss.
Spirulina (Spirulina maxima) is a blue-green unicellular seaweed with spiral shape. It gets it green color from the presence of chlorophyl and its blue color from phycocyani. Spirulina contains a surprising variety of nutrients: vitamins, macrominerals, minerals, essential fatty acids, proteins, nucleic acids (ADN and ARN), chlorophyl, and a broad spectrum of phytochemicals.
- Rich in iron, to boost the immune system
- • Lowers the toxic effect of heavy metals and medication on the kidneys, due to the detoxing power of chlorophyl.
- • Helps to balance sugar levels in the blood.
Supports weight loss.
- • Protects the cardiovascular system.
- • Prevents and fights anemia due to its high content of iron and easy assimilation of iron, magnesium, folic acid, vitamins B6 y B12.
- • Its amino acids help activate brain functions ( niacin, valin, isoleucin and leucin from, vitamins B1, B3 and zinc.
- • Its minerals (calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc and phosphor) are easily absorbed and help to prevent osteoporosis.
- • Thanks to its rich cocktail of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, aminoacids, proteins and photochemical substances, Spirulina increases vitalidad, sexual energy and memory.
- • Its high content in amino acids, vitamins and minerals makes it an ideal food supplement for hyperactive or malnourished children.
Take 3 tablets daily, 1 before every meal.
100 tablets x 400mg.