Sacha Inchi oil is a source of precursors of Omega 3 (with an appropriate mix of Omega 6 and Omega 9) an organic plant that allows humans to metabolize its own Omega 3 and makes it a far superior product to health in relation to other oils. Even the characteristic fish oil Omega 3, contains less percentage of omegas and higher percentage of saturated compared to the Sacha Inchi.
Contains Omega 3, 6 and 9.
100% Pure and natural Sacha Inchi Oil, no preservatives, additives or artificial colors.
- Omegas: high in omega 3 (more than 48%), omega 6 (36%) and Omega 9 (8%).
- Antioxidants: Vitamin A and alpha-Tocopherols vitamin E.
- Protein: over 60% of the defatted almond is high quality complete protein (99% digestible).
1. It is an excellent photo protector prevents damage from ultraviolet rays which can cause skin cancer.
2. Revitalizes skin, minimizing wrinkles (in the face, neck and eye area).
3. It is used in products for sensitive skin and dry skin.
4. Moisturizers (face, body and hands).
5. Also used for hair care.
For its vitamin D, protects skin from free radicals that cause us to age. Acts against environmental hazards such as pollution and overexposure to sunlight, especially ultraviolet rays.
Vitamin E helps to regenerate skin. In the beauty treatments, it is used after deep peels to help the skin to regenerate tissues. Some surgeons use it after operations to help reduce scarring.
Polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) Sacha Inchi oil has essential fatty acids, e.g. they are essential for good health and are not synthesized by human bodies.
Linoleic acid is important precursor of ceramides and essential for the barrier function of skin.
As well as in topical application as in dietary essential fatty acids have proved useful in the restoration of dry skin and the therapeutic effects in various skin disorders such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and acne.
Local application of polyunsaturated fatty acids leads to:
1.Disminución of Trans epidermal water loss.
2. Normalization of the barrier function of skin
3.Improve the process of keratinization
Compared to oils from all oilseed used worldwide for human consumption, Sacha Inchi is the richest in unsaturated fatty acids, reaching 93.6%.
How to use
Apply the oil over fine lines, wrinkles and areas of dry or damaged skin. Applied as a massage on areas of possible occurrence of stress or relaxing therapies. Apply to hair and scalp in the event of dry or damaged hair.
Mouth: consuming 10 g. day (2 tablespoons).
keep the container tightly closed. Store in cool, dry place. Protect from light