The rosemary essential oil is obtained by the distillation of the flowering plant, which is very abundant in Spain and Portugal. It is an intense oil, physically and mentally stimulating. Since ancient times it has been used because of its analgesic properties, antiseptic, antidiarrheal, antirheumatic, antispasmodic, astringent, a circulatory stimulant, sudorific, cicatrizing, hepatic and invigorating.
Uses of rosemary essential oil:
· It is used in cosmetics, baths, massages, inhalators, evaporators, compresses.
· An atmosphere aromatized with rosemary improves breathing, stimulates, tones, promotes memory and predisposes the good mood.
· Useful in cases of asthma and bronchitis.
· Helps eliminate migraines and headaches.
· In the baths, adding a few drops stimulates circulation.
· Good to hair.
· In massages improves circulation and calms pains.
· In therapy is used as a cardiotonic, balances blood pressure.
· Diluting a few drops of oil in a decoction of rosemary can be used to wash wounds.
· Only for external use
· Rosemary essential oil is very concentrated, don´t use without dissolution.
· Keep out of the reach of children.
· Avoid the contact with sensitive areas of the skin or eyes.
· Store away from heat and direct sunlight.