Contains proteins, lipids, carbohydrates and minerals (sodium, magnesium, potassium, sulphur, calcium, phosphor, iron, cobalt, manganese, copper, molybdenum, bore, chlorine, traces of zinc, strontium, nickel and lead).
The powder has important amounts of vitamin K and C, carotene, vitamins D and E, thiamine, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, pantotenic acid, pyridoxine, inositol, biotin, folic acid, vitamin U and B12 or cyanocobalamin. It also contains hormonal substances with estrogenic activity, three of which show the typical structure of isoflavons: genistein, biocamin A, cumestrol.
Contains digestive enzymes, such as lipase, amilase, coagulase, emulsin, invertase, peroxidase, pectinase, protease.
Vitamin U or methylmetionin, which can also be found in cabbage, ale yeast and bananas, is another important element of alfalfa. It is also an important source of diverse saponins, chlorophyll and carotenes.
- Excellent diuretic for the kidneys.
- Regulates bowel movements
- Soothes arthritis.
- Great solution for jaundice.
- Strenghtens the bladder walls.
- Antihemorragic (alfalfa has the highest known content of vitamin K)
- Provides good quantities of vitamin A and D (superior quality than those contained in fish oil).
- Provides vitamin D, calcium and phosphor to guarantee strong and healthy bones and teeth, especially for growing children.
- Helps to prevent physical exhaustion.
- Provides excellent balance between calcium-phosphor; it contains a 2:1 proportion of both elements.
Take 1 teaspoon, dissolved in lukewarm water, 1 to 3 times per day or with juice, soup or other beverages.
Generally speaking, alfalfa is very well tolerated. In rare occasions, it may cause gas or diarrhea.
Do not consume if you are allergic to the legume family.
100% selected alfalfa, free from artificial fragrance, flavors, colorants or aromas.
Store in a dry and fresh place, shielded from sources of heat. Alfalfa powder is a food rich in nutrients, which possesses a great protein charge (approximately 55%), amino acids, vitamins, minerals such as calcium and oligo elements (iron, zinc, selenium, etc). It is also very rich in vitamin K.