Bottle of 250ml (8.5 oz) of pure calendula oil. Calendula oil is a vegetable oil obtained from the flowers Oleomaceración organically grown calendula, sweet almond oil. Enriched with vitamin E.
Calendula Oil properties:
- Properties dermoprotective fungicides and therefore is widely used in infants and the elderly.
- Used to improve the texture of dry and chapped skin.
- Reduces inflammation and tissue regeneration.
- Calendula oil relieves aches and regenerates the skin in bedridden patients, in people with very sensitive skin or irritation. It is good for example to prevent chafing of the diaper.
- Suitable for treating eczema, cuts, abrasions, insect bites and jellyfish.
- Calendua oil is also very good for domestic burns and sun.
Calendula oil Keep in a dry, cool and in the absence of light.
Calendula is a plant with yellow flowers that close at night and open at dawn, traditionally used to treat diseases of the skin with its healing power. It is a plant that has been used in the Mediterranean region since the time of the ancient Greeks, and before it was known by the Hindus and the Arabs for its therapeutic properties as a medicinal herb and a dye for textiles, products food and cosmetics.